[rt-users] Problems with mail interface (fresh install)

Jakub Drwal jakub.drwal at IkarNet.pl
Sat Jan 6 17:03:28 EST 2007

Hello,

 I've just installed fresh instance of request tracker on one box, and
 I have this problem with e-mail ticket creation interface:

echo test|/var/www/rt.ikarnet.pl/rt-3.6.3/bin/rt-mailgate --url http://rt.ikarnet.pl/ --debug --action correspond
Connecting to http://rt.ikarnet.pl//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at /var/www/rt.ikarnet.pl/rt-3.6.3/bin/rt-mailgate line 100, <> line 1.
not ok - Could not load a valid user at /var/www/rt.ikarnet.pl/rt-3.6.3/bin/rt-mailgate line 109, <> line 1.

I found another error on apache log:
[Sat Jan  6 21:50:44 2007] [error]: Could not record email: Could not load a valid user (/var/www/rt.ikarnet.pl/htdocs/rt/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway:73)

I spend few hours googling and trying what is the cause of problem,
but I got nothing :(

Anyone can help?

--
Jakub Drwal
Studencki Klub Sieci Komputerowych IkarNet