[rt-users] Transaction not being recorded

Tobias Heinz tobias at formelheinz.de
Thu Jan 11 08:06:03 EST 2007

I had hundreds of those "transaction not recorded" errors on our rt
3.4.1 Installation.

I posted multiple times to this and other lists, but nobody replied. It
appears to be a general Problem with rt, making it unreliable and
difficult to use in a production environment.

Luckily rt sends a mail with the problem to the root account.

We routed this account to a public folder in our internal mail system
and set  up a team of people keying in the tickets not getting recorded
manually.

Best regards

TH

Mathew Snyder schrieb:
> A problem with transactions not being recorded reared its head in the last day
> or two.  It appears that when an email is sent from RT it is not being added to
> the ticket as a transaction.
>
> Unfortunately, I didn't have MySQL logging turned on so I don't have that
> evidence to provide.  However, I have looked at the mail log and have verified
> that emails were processed and have since turned MySQL logging on.
>
> While I'm waiting for further problems to occur so I can provide the query
> errors, could anyone provide insight as to why this might be happening?
>
> Mathew

_______________________________

Tobias Heinz
*Allianz 24 - IT und Operations*
Allianz Versicherungs-AG
Fernsprecher: +49-89-3800-17421
Fernkopie: +49-89-3800-8-18749
Elektronische Post: tobias.heinz at allianz.de <mailto:tobias.heinz at allianz.de>

--->>> Jetzt online versichern *_http://www.Allianz24.de_* - günstige
Kfz Tarife mit Sofortabschluß! <<<---

*Allianz* - since 1890

The customer is the reason we are all here!
Der Kunde ist der Grund warum wir alle hier sind!