[rt-users] CustomFieldValues vs ObjectCustomFieldValues

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Fri Jan 12 08:40:56 EST 2007

ObjectCustomFieldValues table holds the actual values for the ticket, as
you said. So if you want to see what someone SET a value to, for a
ticket, you want to check the CustomField, which will be the 'id' of the
field.. and Content, which is the value someone set.  The 'ObjectId' in
that table, refers to a transaction.. from there you can back up to a
ticket, etc.

CustomFieldValues holds the possible values for the "select" boxes of
various types, and I don't think that's what you're looking for.