[rt-users] Duplicating strings in subject

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 12 13:37:11 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 02:30:05PM +0300,   wrote:
> Hi all.
> Sorry for poor english. :)

You never need apologize for communicating in a language that's not your
native tongue. You, and many, many other rt users do far better in
English than I'd manage in Russian or Spanish, both of which I studied
for upwards of six years ;)

> I ve got some problem with RT 3.6.
> When i'am replyig or comments ticket, subject is changes to Re: [SMTH
> #100] Text.
> And when i'am reply to it several times, subject will be - [SMTH #100]
> Re: [SMTH #100] Re: [SMTH #100] Re: [SMTH #100] Text.

My _guess_ is that your $rtname variable has a space at the end. What
does your RT_SiteConfig.pm look like (please remove _only_ your
passwords).

-j