[rt-users] Getting data from Excel into RT?

Peter Wood pwood at christianbook.com
Wed Jan 31 12:51:23 EST 2007

Greetings,

We've got a spreadsheet (hand-produced, not created by RT) that has a
number of projects which we would like to convert into RT tickets. I've
searched the RT users mailing list to see if anyone has attempted
something like this, and I have found a few messages where people
suggest using the "offline" feature in RT. However, I haven't been able
to find any documentation on how to make use of this feature. Can anyone
give me some pointers on either where to look for more detailed
information, or suggestions on another way to get Excel data into RT?

Thanks,

Peter