[rt-users] Some aspects of RTx-Statistics not functioning correctly

Steven Platt Steven.Platt at HPA.org.uk
Thu Jul 5 11:00:17 EDT 2007

Hi RT-ers,

RT v3.6.2 (very recently upgraded from 3.4.2)
RTx-Statistics v0.1.8
OS = FC 5
Database = Postgres v8.1

We have migrated to the above server set, which included an RT upgrade
to 3.6.2 from 3.4.2.
Everything is running as it should apart from RTx-Statistics... some of
the data/charts are recovered/displayed correctly, but others either
show nothing (no table of data & graph line of zero) or break (no table
of data, hollow box & the IE red cross where the chart should be). It
appears that certain data just isn't being recovered from the
database... where it does exist.

These work:
Tickets by status
Ticket trends by day
Resolve Time Graph

These don't work:
Tickets per day
            Multiple Queues
            Time to Resolve

I've played around with the regular callbacks of RT to change the look
of some of the main pages, but I can't seem to see what I need to
change?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

Steve Platt
Bioinformatics Unit: Statistics, Modelling & Bioinformatics Department
Center for Infections
Health Protection Agency
London
UK