[rt-users] How do I give access of RT only to a exclusive group of users?

Hasibul Haque hhaque1208 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:00:39 EDT 2007

Hi Listusers,

I have installed RT on one of our systems and am wondering how do I make RT
accessible to only a group of exclusive users.
I received a lot of spams in on one day in my default  rt@*****.com  email
address so I need to take this measure so that only users I allow can open a
trouble ticket by email and all other spams are not accepted.
We run our own Posfix mail server and al of my users also are subscribers to
different Mailman lists that runs on the same mail server.
I will appreicate your suggestions as to how I can go about resloving this
issue.
Also, is there a way to delete these spams that I have allready received
 from the RT system?

Thanks,

Hasib