[rt-users] '10 highest priority tickets' no longer has links to tickets

Greg Petras gpetme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:46:01 EDT 2007

This was accidentally posted to rt-devel first. I should have sent it
to rt-users. Please excuse my mistake.

I've got a working configuration of RT 3.6.3 on Apache 2.0.59,
mod_perl 2.0.3, and Perl 5.8.8.

I was asked to modify the '10 highest priority tickets' section. I
added 'Priority greater than 0' to the search, and saved the search
"[_1] highest priority tickets I own". Now all users, including mine,
have a list of tickets and tickets numbers as we did before, but there
are no hyperlinks to click through to the ticket. I tried to remove
the 'priority greater than 0' addition to the search, and saved it,
but the hyperlinks are still not back. I've also looked at a database
dump from last night and have tried to restore the storable data in
the database in the Attributes table (value = '1'). Has anyone seen
this behavior, or know how to revert the change so that the ticket
numbers and ticket subjects are hyperlinks?

Thanks a lot,

Greg