[rt-users] '10 highest priority tickets' no longer has links totickets

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Mon Jul 23 11:55:43 EDT 2007

Edit the query and go to the Advanced page. then add something like
this in the 2nd box:

'<a href="/Ticket/Display.html?id=__id__">__id__</a>/Title:#',
'<small>__QueueName__</small>',
'<small>__Status__</small>',
'<small>__Priority__</small>',
'<small>__CreatedRelative__</small>',
a>/Title:Subject',
'<a href="/Ticket/Update.html?
Status=open&Action=Comment&id=__id__#updateticket">Take</a>/
TITLE:  '

Note mine is customised for small text and I have a custom Take link,
but you get the idea...

Justin

Justin Hayes
Support Manager