[rt-users] On Correspond/Comment Notify Owner?

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Thu Jul 12 16:36:51 EDT 2007

Jacob Helwig wrote:
> Gary,
>
> Since the ticket owner should already be notified of any correspondence
> taken on the ticket, we added a scrip to handle comments.

I just tried this, and it doesn't seem to work, at least in my RT.  I sent an
email from the requestor's email address with [rt #12] in the subject, and it
got into ticket 12, but the owner never got an email, and rt didn't record an
email as going out to them.

Maybe that scrip got deleted somewhere.  I'll put it in & see what happens.

> On Comment Notify Owner as Comment with template Correspondence
>
> We set that as a global scrip, and it's worked beautifully for us.

I'll try that one too; thanks!  You didn't have to do anything to prevent
getting emails about your own comments on tickets you own?

--
Gary