[rt-users] RT SSL Errors - Please if anyone can help -

David Kovar kovar at netcerto.com
Thu Jul 12 16:58:55 EDT 2007

Greetings,

This is what I just set up and is working for me:

<VirtualHost foo.bar:443>
    ServerName foo.bar

    SSLEngine on
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/server.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private/server.key

    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond   %{SERVER_PORT}  !^443$
    RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [L,R]

    DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>