[rt-users] RT w/ Command by email extension.

Greg Evans gevans at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 16:41:03 EDT 2007

I am a newb to RT and feeling kinda stupid presently :)  I have RT up
and running just fine, and I just followed the directions for
installing the Command by Mail extension, but I cannot seem to quite
finish that installation.

Right now I am working on this part:

"If you are using RT 3.6.1 or later, you no longer need to apply a
patch.

CONFIGURE

Add 'Filter::TakeAction' to the list of mail plugins in the RT
config.  (You'll
need to add Auth::MailFrom to the list as well if you want to run the
test
suite.  Auth::MailFrom is distributed with RT as
RT::Interface::Email::Auth::MailFrom.)

Restart web server.

Note that Filter::TakeAction should be pushed into list *after*
Auth::MailFrom
or any similar plugin that loads a current user object.

You can do this by adding the following line to your RT::SiteConfig:

@MailPlugins = qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction);"

I am nto sure where or HOW to put this in so that it works with RT.
Any help would be appreeciated.

Regards,

Greg