[rt-users] get the content of a ticket via email commands

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 17 07:14:29 EDT 2007

On Jul 17, 2007, at 3:12 AM, Andrea O. wrote:

> we are using the command by email extension. I wonder if there is a
> way to include the entire ticket (body) in the email that notifies
> the AdminCc members when I change the queue, so that the new
> AdminCc person doen't have to use the browser to see the ticket
> that has been moved to his/her queue.
>
> In other words: is there a way to get the content of a ticket via
> email commands?

I don't know that CommandByMail supports what you want, but you could
just add a scrip similar to

On Queue Change Notify AdminCcs with template CustomTemplate

and make the new CustomTemplate that holds whatever data you want

That way any time you change a queue, the new AdminCcs would get an
email,
similar to the default setting which emails AdminCcs on ticket creation

-kevin