[rt-users] Query Builder Problems

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 17 17:36:42 EDT 2007

Thanks Drew,

I have RTx:RightsMatrix installed, and I am looking through.  So far
there is nothing obvious, unless I am missing something.

I don't have an over-abundance of queues, so I may just go through them
and double-check the permissions for groups that would apply to everyone
(really only the default global groups).

-- chris