[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 on CentOS 4.5: FastCgiIpcDir /tmp: already defined?

Pooh-Bah poohbah431111 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:25:54 EDT 2007

I am installing RT 3.6.4 on a CentOS release 4.5,
Kernel 2.6.9-55.0.2.EL virtual machine.

I am using the instructions from the "Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4 Update2 + RT 3.6.3 + FastCGI 2.4.2
Install Guide" at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/RHEL4InstallGuide .

When I do a /etc/init.d/httpd start I get the error:

-cut-

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 1039 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
FastCgiIpcDir /tmp: already defined as "/tmp"
-cut-

I have tried to google and search the RT_users
archives but do not seem to find a fix.

Can anyone please help me solve this?