[rt-users] Use attachment as original message?

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Mon Jul 23 11:10:28 EDT 2007

Toby Darling wrote:
> Hi Gary
>
>> ...The support person then typically forwards that
>
> If your staff are using Thunderbird, I can recommend the MailRedirect

Thanks Toby -- that's not a bad idea.  We do mostly use Tbird, but
unfortunately I can't make everyone install the extension and use it :-(, and
besides some of them are on Macs, especially on the road.  Still, it may help
until a centralized RT solution comes along.

I also thought about extending the RT commands-by-email extension; that might
work, if I can learn enough about how it works.

--
Gary