[rt-users] Autoreply scrip doesnt execute

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Jul 24 07:25:00 EDT 2007

Nevermind I got it working.

Seems it doesnt like it if the template doesnt have "Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}" at the beginning of it, which Im assuming must be an actual email header for the subject.

Now its working.

Though I ran into a second issue which Ive since resolved too, which was that I was then getting two autoresponses to say the ticket had been created. That was fixed easily enough by disabling the global default. Something I would have also preferred to not neccessarily have to do, but I can live with creating scrips and templates for each queue more than I can live with having to only use the global default  :-)

Now if only I had found that in some documentation somewhere... :-P

Thanks again!