[rt-users] LDAP modification

Tue Jul 24 15:22:01 EDT 2007

Solved!

OK, I solved my issue(s).  Edit RT_SiteConfig.pm file and change the
     Set($LdapExternalInfo, 1);
from a 1 to a 0 (zero), hence, LDAP will not retrieve (externally) any
information for any of the field.  Additionally, this solve my problem of
creating new ticket and populating the Requestors, Cc, Admin Cc field.