[rt-users] One email address, two queues

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Jul 25 09:10:44 EDT 2007

Hi Matthew;
I think this is default behaviour (unless I misunderstood your
question), as soon as the ticket is created and your customer replies to
the auto-responder, RT will understand this correspondence belongs to an
existing RT ticket based on the subject line (your rt #ticket number)
.... if you are concerned about the from address I think (I did  n't try
it) you can set the Reply Address on both your queue to
customercare at company.com

Regards;
Roy