[rt-users] One email address, two queues

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Jul 25 09:21:01 EDT 2007

Mathew;

> How would the aliases file be configured for this.  As it is, CustomerCare uses
> "--queue customercare"  while CCEng uses "--queue cceng".

Trying to keep up with you :¬) , yes cause the email alias can only
point to 1 queue ( as far as I know), however this should n't effect
your customer experience ..
Best bet to try it ..create a ticket via email move the ticket to
another queue, etc etc ..practice makes perfect or something like that ..

Good luck;
Roy (wondering when will someone answer his query :¬)