[rt-users] RT not connecting to database?

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Thu Jul 26 18:07:45 EDT 2007

Have you checked the mysql logs or done a 'show processlist' in a mysql
shell to see if the connection attempt by RT is even making it to the mysql
server?

James Moseley

             John Oliver
             <joliver at john-oli
             ver.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] RT not connecting to
                                       database?
             07/26/2007 05:09
             PM

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 07:02:53PM +0100, Roy El-Hames wrote:
> Sorry I have n't the rest of the thread available ..
> is your mysql and the web (where rt is )on the same server ??

No.

> can you from the command line connect to the rt3 (or whatever your rt
> database) using the same username and password in RT_SiteConfig ??

Yes.