[rt-users] AdminCustomFields right on a per-queue basis?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 30 12:11:20 EDT 2007

At Monday 7/30/2007 02:27 AM, Tom Lanyon wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>On our RT 3.6.4 installation, it seems that we can only assign the
>AdminCustomFields right Globally, instead of on a per-queue basis. Is
>that correct behaviour? Multiple pages in the wiki infer that we
>should be able to have specific queue admins setup their own Custom
>Fields.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom

Tom,

I believe the default behavior is for custom field administration to
be a system admin function, not open to individual queue admins. We
customized our (3.4) setup to allow queue admins to create their own
fields, and from what I can see we'll need to reapply our patches to
3.6 to continue this functionality.

Steve