[rt-users] order by custom

Craig Stevenson stevensc at nsuok.edu
Mon Jul 30 12:35:30 EDT 2007

Hello:

I am currently using: rt-3.4.4

I would like to be able to create a custom field and be able to use it
to order by in a search.  I can put my custom field into the 'display
columns' on the 'query builder' page. I can move it around in 'show
columns'.  But, I have no way to access it in the 'order by' list.

Will a more recent version of rt support what I am looking for?  Or, is
there merely some permission I am not setting here to make it fly.

Thanks for the help.

--
Craig Stevenson