[rt-users] 3.6.4 query sort

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 30 20:22:34 EDT 2007

To all,

	I asked this earlier with no response; 3.6.4 is supposed to allow
sorting by custom fields. I tested this and found that not to be the
case. The following is a result from 1 such test:

2007	Full Cost Report	Software Enhancement/Customization
51931	CS Division Level I     Manual Production Data Fix
2852	Change STARS Forced Bal	Software Enhancement/Customization
1885	Fix Description on ZGL  Other
1982	Add Environmental table	Other
2847	Verify New STARS Edit   Consultation/Question Answered
2854	B&R mapping to STARS    Software Enhancement/Customization

	The far right column is called "Resource Type" and that was the custom
field I sorted on in ASC. The results do not match my request. Anyone
have an idea as to why?

Kenn
LBNL