[rt-users] Problem with OnQueueChange scrip

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:43:39 EDT 2007

I've created my template under Global.  I've also set under Global the scrip with:
Condition: On Queue Change
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Global template: MoveToCCEng
Stage: TransactionCreate

I need this to fire off only when a ticket is moved to the CCEng queue.  I'm
guessing that I need a Custom Condition which will check that the queue is
actually the one in question.  However, I don't think I know what I should be
making it look like.

Perhaps
if (($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Queue") and
($self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "CCEng")) {
	return 1;
}else{
	return undef;
}
is what I'm looking for?  But that doesn't work either.

Can someone shed some light please?

Thanks,
Mathew
--