[rt-users] RT 4

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Fri Jun 1 11:09:25 EDT 2007

oh, I agree, I am using such an extension myself - but first, not all of our staffers use Firefox, many of them use MSIE - and I
cannot change this - but anyway, so many office softwares, proprietary or not, use to supply such a "Save as" function nowadays
(OpenOffice does), that you would expect that it's implemented in the software you are using, without having to setup some
workaround yourself ...

---
Robert GRASSO
System Engineer

CEDRAT
15, Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 Fax: +33 (0)4 76 90 16 09
mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com