[rt-users] Problems with the AutoGenerate Password code snippet from wiki

o o bj_5150 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 02:26:59 EDT 2007

Just wondering if the code used in the wiki is still valid for 3.6.3? I pretty much just copied and pasted that into a new queue template and created a scrip for the general queue. I disabled the global scrip and tested. The auto-reply works, minus the password part. From the reply, it looks like I didn't even put any code in at all. I have file logging level set to 'info' and I don't see any errors. Any thoughts on where I should look next?