[rt-users] RT-Extension-CommandByMail: salutations cause Extended mailgate error

Robert G. Werner rwerner at usscript.com
Mon Jun 11 12:09:27 EDT 2007

Eugenia Distefano wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We are a team of sysadmins and use RT to track users' requests.
> We are currently running RT 3.6.1 with RT-Extension-CommandByMail-0.05
> on Solaris 2.8.
[snip]
I pre-filter messages going into an RT queue and remove the colons (:)
after the first word on a line.  I send the messages to a command from
procmail that then forwards the munged message to the queue's mailgate.

--
Robert G. Werner (Network Systems Administrator)
rwerner at usscript.com

559.244.3734

If only you had a personality instead of an attitude.