[rt-users] Scrip custom condition question

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 12:57:44 EDT 2007

Shannon, this is (literally) a textbook example of when to use
TransactionBatch instead of TransactionCreate.  Within your scrip or
template you can parse through all of the components of the transaction
instead of firing on each one.

The Book has at least one example of using TransactionBatch and I think
there are probably a couple of examples in the wiki as well.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst