[rt-users] Priority escalation question

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:25:33 EDT 2007

Hi Mathew,

If I understand what you're doing and what you want, your script is
treating every ticket as being at least 1 day old, which is wrong when the
ticket was created just a few hours earlier.  Since you only run this thing
once a day, you could check to see if a ticket is at least 24hrs old before
bumping it to the next level.  Something like
   if ($now - $created >= $one_day) { escalate_ticket() };

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC