[rt-users] Automatic Disclaimer in initial comment on creation

Ben Weston ben at computerhelpme.com
Mon Jun 18 13:32:53 EDT 2007

Good day,

I'm looking for a way to add a disclaimer and signature line to the
initial comment of a newly-generated ticket.  Something along the lines of

--------
MyCo is not responsible for data loss that may occur during service,
customer is solely responsible for maintaining their own backups.  If
after completion of service, the system is not picked up after 60 days,
MyCo reserves to right to dispose of the equipment by what ever means
they feel appropriate, and you will be charged a disposal fee per item.

---------

Is there a way to do this?  I've been looking at the scrip options, but
I'm still not really clear on how they work.  Any direction or
suggestion is most welcome.

Thanks,
Ben