[rt-users] Assigning owner on inbound email

Chance Ervin cervin at intelenet.net
Wed Jun 20 21:18:21 EDT 2007

Looks like this is done with Scrips and not with the mailgate.

Thank you.

Chance Ervin

Level II Support & IT Manager

Intelenet Communications

NOC 949 784-7911

support at intelenet.net

----This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only
for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be
confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you
must not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all
copies of it from your system. Thank you.