[rt-users] LastUpdated should be ignored by ModifyDates

joey j0ey at j0ey.de
Thu Jun 21 07:55:44 EDT 2007

Hey,

just tried this:

modify: ./lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line: 1482

change this:
$DateObj->Set(Format => 'unknown', Value  => $ARGSRef->{ $field . _Date'}

to this:
$DateObj->Set(Field => 'due', Format => 'unknown', Value  => $ARGSRef->{
$field . '_Date' }, RecordTransaction => 0);

Sadly its ignored and the LastUpdated-field will be still modified.