[rt-users] New Installation

Robert Canary rwcanary at ocdirect.net
Mon Jun 25 03:11:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Ruslan,

Sorry for the delay I was called out of the office on some trouble tickets.

Here is what I put in the httpd.conf

<VirtualHost *:4400>
    ServerName mchn37.ocdirect.net
    ServerAdmin rwcanary at ocdirect.net
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    ErrorLog /var/log/rt/rt-web-error.log
    CustomLog /var/log/rt/rt-web-access.log common
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

I do have an Apache2.pm as well as a apache.pm, I did a symlink to the
apache.pm and but now it is complaining that the mod_perl is pre 1.99.

This is a fresh RHEL 4 with all updates, it was my understanding the
httpd *is* apache2 and has been built with mod_perl2.  At least that is
what the docs say.

thanks agian
--
robert