[rt-users] Default Time Worked

Edge, Sean Sean.Edge at mtvnmix.com
Tue Jun 26 09:20:15 EDT 2007

Mathew,
You could accomplish this using a Scrip with conditions "On Comment" and
"On Correspond".  Then just grab the current Time Worked, increment by 5
and update the db field.  So something like this might work for your
custom Scrip Action:
my $temp = $self->TicketObj->TimeWorked;
$temp += 5;
$self->TicketObj->SetTimeWorked($temp);
return 1;

-Sean