[rt-users] Default Time Worked

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 09:24:58 EDT 2007

That will be good plan "B".  I'll have to clarify with the powers that be what
they want because we want the ticket to start at 5 and go up as people add time.
 Not necessarily go up by 5 each time.  Although, that might actually make more
sense just in case people forget to add any time anyway.

Thanks.  I'll keep your suggestion in mind.  :)

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com