[rt-users] Trouble with CF display

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 26 15:09:36 EDT 2007

To all,

	I have a Custom Field called "QA Started" and I am setting it to
$cf_value = localtime; in a scrip. When the scrip runs that updates this
field, it seems to work. When I look at the content of the DataBase
record ObjectCustomFieldValue for the ticket, it shows the current date
& time, just like I want. However, when I display the ticket, the CF
shows nothing. How come it shows in the DataBase but not in the ticket
display? I have the CF set as "enter one value" and "applies to
tickets". The CF is applied to the Queue the ticket is in. Any ideas?

Kenn
LBNL