[rt-users] mail can't get to RT?

Cafiero Mauro, IT mauro.cafiero at pirelli.com
Fri Jun 29 03:19:47 EDT 2007

In my system there are two mail server on separate host, I've installed fetchmail on server where is running rt. Fetchmail gets e-mail from server via pop or imap and redirect it to rt via rt-mailgate.
I can't configure mail servers to redirect mail to sendmail on rt server because of dynamic cluster configuration, virtual ip...

This configuration works fine.

mauro