[rt-users] Google Summer of Code

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Mar 1 09:35:51 EST 2007

One more I thought of is customer management and multiple contacts per
customers ,
A self service like interface where a contact for customer A should be
able to view/update all tickets by all contacts of customer A ..
I remember this coming up in the list few times with out any clean solution.
Regards;
Roy