[rt-users] Notify and AutoReply fail

Kubilos, Dan dkubilos at oxnardsd.org
Fri Mar 2 02:00:36 EST 2007

I upgraded to 3.6.3. I am running fastcgi on White Box Enterprise Linux
release 3.0 (not a real recent linux distro). Perl 5.8.6, Sendmail
8.12.11

Notify and Autoreply scrips worked correctly until the upgrade.  Depency
test shows everything found except GD stuff.  I don't care much about
the gd and don't think it impacts AutoReply Notify.

No errors in the system maillog.

Rt.log shows.

"Can't locate object method "new" via package "RT::Action::Notify" at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/ScripAction_Overlay.pm line 177"

Can't locate object method "new" via package "RT::Action::Autoreply" at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/ScripAction_Overlay.pm line 177

I don't know where to go next to troubleshoot.