[rt-users] Autoreply and Correspond Issue

Moreira, Carlos carlos at misfirm.com
Mon Mar 5 23:08:06 EST 2007

Hello,

I am running RT 3.6.3 on CentOS 4.4 (32-bit) with Apache2 and Postfix
for a few months now.  I just realized that e-mail has not been going
out  to requestors via Autoreply or Correspond when using e-mail (via
rt-mailgate).  If I log into the web interface and reply to a ticket,
the requestor does receive an e-mail and it is recorded in the ticket.

Is there a setting in RT_SiteConfig.pm that I should be setting?

I did notice in the message header that they are getting tagged with
the following two headers:

RT-Squelch-Replies-To: {valid email address of requestor}
RT-DetectedAutoGenerated: true

The logs show the following: "No recipients found. Not sending. (/usr/
local/rt/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:255)", but the requestor is
listed in the ticket.

The one thing that might be causing a problem on is that I use
helpdesk at domain.com as the e-mail address which forwards to
helpdesk1 at otherdomain.com which is the RT server.

Thanks,
Carlos