[rt-users] Re: RT-3.4.5 - losing session

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:22:04 EST 2007

On 3/4/07, Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com> wrote:

> After upgrading apache, I started having a problem where, after
> clicking a link in RT, I'm sent back to the login page.  It seems that
> something went awry with how login sessions are handled.  Since
> upgrading apache, I've re-compiled both mod_perl and mysql, thinking
> that would fix the problem but it hasn't.

I'm continuing to pound away at this issue and have still not come up
with a solution.  I'm debating upgrading RT this evening, but wanted
to do a last bit of checking before doing that.  I checked out the RT
tables in Mysql, and noticed that all of the tables were InnoDB except
for the sessions table, which is a MyISAM table.  Could this be
causing the problem?  I'd doubt it, but wanted to run it by the list.
New login sessions *are* being added to the table.

Thank you-
Erik Anderson