[rt-users] Re: RT-3.4.5 - losing session

Sasha Gerrand sashag at austbrokers.com.au
Tue Mar 6 23:45:30 EST 2007

> On 3/4/07, Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > After upgrading apache, I started having a problem where, after
> > clicking a link in RT, I'm sent back to the login page.  It seems
that
> > something went awry with how login sessions are handled.  Since
> > upgrading apache, I've re-compiled both mod_perl and mysql, thinking

> > that would fix the problem but it hasn't.
>
> I'm continuing to pound away at this issue and have still not come up
with a solution.  I'm debating upgrading RT this evening, but wanted to
do a last bit of checking before doing that.  I checked out > the RT
tables in Mysql, and noticed that all of the tables were InnoDB except
for the sessions table, which is a MyISAM table.  Could this be causing
the problem?
> I'd doubt it, but wanted to run it by  the list.
> New login sessions *are* being added to the table.

I assume that you've checked the Apache error_log for this host? That'd
be the first place that I'd check.