[rt-users] Duplicate updates

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Mar 8 12:38:33 EST 2007

On 03/08/2007 12:31 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> Even if I just click "resolve" and then back out of the page, having
>> done nothing to the contents of the resolve page, it will still show
>> that there was a comment added, when nothing was done at all.
> You're running on a mysql without innodb is my guess.

Yes, I am running mysql; innodb, I have no idea (I do so little with SQL
here, I just had to google it).  I do see that the mysql-server package
includes a /usr/bin/innochecksum...

Any more hints?  An "rtfm" is sufficient, if it includes a link to the FM :>

Thanks!

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285