[rt-users] Need some help getting html2mime to work

Randy Paries rtparies at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:06:28 EST 2007

Hello,
I found this article
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?html2mime
this is just what i need

so i created the script and added the line to my aliases
rt-cluster-help:         "|/home/rt3/bin/html2mime |
/home/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ClusterHelp --action correspond
--url http://rt3.domain.com/"

i made the permissions of /home/rt3/bin/html2mime the same as
/home/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate

yet when i try to use it , i get the error...
"|/home/rt3/bin/html2mime | /home/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue
ClusterHelp --action correspond --url http://rt3.domain.com/"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <rt-cluster-help at rt3.domain.com>)

smrsh: "html2mime" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable