[rt-users] NotifyActor but not Requestor

Konstantin N. Bezruchenko bezruk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:48:35 EDT 2007

Hello,

Usually i use RT both in web interface and mail client, and it's very
useful to have full history in mail client. When i tell "full" i mean
really full history including my own replies and comments.

I found that i can have this enabling NotifyActor. But when i enable
this feature, customers also receives their own replies. Is that
possible to have NotifyActor enabled without sending notifies to
customers. Basically Customer == Requestor.

Thank you