[rt-users] Data pathways

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 13 13:08:43 EDT 2007

To all,

	All of the code we use on Rt is something we found using all the
examples you guys send in to the user's group. For example, the
following code is not something we invented, but copied.

$trans->Message->First->GetHeader eq 'Received'
$Transaction->Content()
$Ticket_Description = $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('Description')

	However, I was wondering where the examples are for such code. Where do
I find the pathway for the creator of a ticket? I tried
{$Ticket->Creator} but only got a numer. How do I get the actual UserID?
How do I find out how to find other data? I tried looking at the
DataBase and using record names but that doesn't seem to work. I can
probably figure out what to do if I can find the info on how to access
the data or figure out the pathway. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL