[rt-users] Data pathways

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Mar 13 13:16:04 EDT 2007

Kenneth;

RT Essentials is a good start also the wiki
and the best source of all is in
/opt/rt3/lib/RT and /opt/rt3/share/html (if you have installed RT in /opt)
or example you query about $Ticket->Creator
if you look in /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm or
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm you 'll find that what you need is:
$Ticket->CreatorObj->Name (for the Creator's name) or
$Ticket->CreatorObj->EmailAddress for the email address

Roy