[rt-users] RE: RT + postgres 8.2?

Steven C. Buttgereit sbuttgereit at partyamerica.com
Fri Mar 16 20:02:52 EDT 2007

I did a fresh install of RT 3.6.3 with Postgre 8.2.3 on Linux (CentOS 4) and
it went relatively well.  The most difficult issues were due to the fact
that much of the environment was set up by the hosting provider, so a mess
in terms of dependencies.  As far as getting RT going with Postgres 8.2, it
went very smoothly.

Again, these were not upgrades but rather fresh installs of all of the
above.

Cheers,
Steven C. Buttgereit
Dir. IT, Enterprise Applications Group