[rt-users] Phantom Reminder

John Arends jarends at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 20 12:15:51 EDT 2007

I have a reminder that is owned by 'Nobody' that shows up on the front
page when I am logged into the system as root. Clicking on the reminder
link takes me into the ticket under which the reminder was created.

However, when I am in that ticket, no reminders are shown. The ticket
has been resolved, but I tried setting the status back to open just for fun.

When logged in as my normal user, I can't see the reminder, but when I
log in with 2 different accounts that are superusers, I can see the
reminder on RT at a glance.

How do I make this thing go away?